Bible Colors & Shapes Fun by Linda Standke
- 32 activity pages
- For ages 4 to 6
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- This workbook introduces preschoolers and kindergartners to the names and characteristics of seven basic shapes
- Each page also cross-references Scripture and shares teachings from the Bible
- Little learners practice following directions and using specific colors
- Charming illustrations, bright colors, and playful scenes help make learning fun
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out for individual worksheets
- Slim and portable, perfect for on-the-go learning!
AMAZING - Children will love learning about colors and shapes with the help of pictures from the Old and New Testaments! This Bible Colors & Shapes Fun! workbook from the "Inspired Learning" Series, helps children learn to identify colors and write color words. It also offers a variety of activities that introduce the names and characteristics of seven basic shapes. Plus, each page cross-references scripture and shares teachings from the Bible that will remind children of God's love and faithfulness. At the bottom of the page it also reminds: "Look around at all of God's goodness." This is a wonderful workbook for parents, Sunday school teachers, and home and Christian educators. The slim 32-page size is handy for packing into totes, backpacks and luggage. With a little help from you, your child will enjoy hours of learning fun. Get an edge with the School Zone Advantage!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. When kids finish the workbook, fill out the completion certificate to reward a job well done. Hang it on the wall or fridge to display their achievement with pride.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!