Bible Dot to Dots 1-25 by Linda Standke
- 32 activity pages
- For ages 3 to 6
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- Preschoolers and kindergartners connect the dots, then color the picture from the Old and New Testaments
- This workbook provides practice in numbers 1-25, counting, and numerical order
- Each page also cross-references Scripture and shares teachings from the Bible
- Charming illustrations, bright colors, and playful scenes help make learning fun
- Slim and portable, perfect for on-the-go learning!
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out for individual worksheets
AMAZING - Bible Dot-to-Dots! 1-25, a 32-page workbook from the Inspired Learning Series, is wonderful for parents, Sunday school instructors, and home and Christian educators. This workbook will quickly become a favorite resource for even your youngest learners. Children will love connecting the dots with the help of pictures from the Old and New Testaments and then coloring the pictures. Each page contains a different story that will remind them of God's love and faithfulness and quizzes with a question about scripture, followed by the implication for each person. Spiritual content, colorful illustrations, and surprising discoveries make these dot-to-dot puzzles a perfect fit for young learners. In completing each puzzle, your child will be practicing numerical order 1-25 while also sharpening fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. Developing a "learning is fun" habit comes easy, and the slim 32-page size is great for packing into totes, backpacks and luggage. Get a School Zone Advantage today!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. When kids Finish the workbook, fill out the completion certificate to reward a job well done.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!