Bible Mazes by Linda Standke
- 32 activity pages
- For ages 3 to 6
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- Each maze features a different story from the Old and New Testaments
- Wide maze paths and delightful characters make this workbook a great fit for little learners
- This workbook helps develop eye-hand coordination, attention to detail, and knowledge of scripture
- Charming illustrations, bright colors, and playful scenes help make learning fun
- Slim and portable, perfect for on-the-go learning!
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out for individual worksheets
AMAZING - This Bible Mazes! workbook, from the Inspired Learning Series, contains 32 mazes for your child to solve. Each one features a different story from the Bible that will remind children of God's love and faithfulness. The design of the maze incorporates a key element of the story. Children will delight in solving these creative mazes with the help of pictures from the Old and New Testaments. Spiritual content, wide maze paths, delightful characters, and colorful pictures make this workbook a perfect fit for young learners. As they navigate the twists and turns of the mazes, children will be developing eye-hand coordination, attention to detail, problem-solving techniques, and scripture reinforcement. Bible Mazes! is a wonderful book for parents, Sunday school teachers, and home and Christian educators. Its slim size makes it super for slipping into totes, backpacks, and luggage for a take-anywhere activity. Get an edge with the School Zone Advantage!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. When kids finish the workbook, fill out the completion certificate to reward a job well done.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!