Bible Printing Fun by Linda Standke
- 32 activity pages
- For ages 4 to 6
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- This workbook introduces preschoolers and kindergartners to letter-recognition and letter-tracing and printing skills
- Pages include the proper starting points for traceable letter strokes
- Each page also cross-references Scripture and shares teachings from the Bible
- Charming illustrations, bright colors, and playful scenes help make learning fun
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out for individual worksheets
- Slim and portable, perfect for on-the-go learning!
AMAZING - Children will love learning to print with the help of pictures from the Old and New Testaments! This Bible Printing Fun! workbook from the Inspired Learning Series, contains 32 pages of manuscript writing practice. When your child can hold a pencil and draw a square, a circle, and a straight line, he or she should be ready to begin printing the alphabet. Each page cross-references scripture and shares teachings from the Bible that will remind children of God's love and faithfulness. It is a wonderful workbook for parents, Sunday school teachers, and home and Christian educators. The slim 32- page size is handy for packing into totes, backpacks and luggage. With a little help from you, your child will enjoy hours of learning fun. Get an edge with the School Zone Advantage!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. When kids finish the workbook, fill out the completion certificate to reward a job well done. Hang it on the wall or fridge to display their achievement with pride.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!